Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prison partner

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johndave

Prison partner Empty
PostSubject: Prison partner   Prison partner Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:17 am

I want to complete a prison set or two, but it takes forever to solo due to lack of stun. All I need is someone to either stun the haras while I waste them, or compulse and transfer them, while I tank.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Prison partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison partner   Prison partner Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:31 am

I'll bring my AT, I will need prison gear myself soon also.

Not the best combo but between you and i we can kill them during warcry stuns.
Back to top Go down
Pooch

Pooch

Prison partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison partner   Prison partner Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:45 am

If i find staff's i rank up my warrior in notime.. we can run prison fulltime then Razz
Back to top Go down
fidan

fidan

Prison partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison partner   Prison partner Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:57 pm

I can run u on my War
Back to top Go down
Rush

Prison partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison partner   Prison partner Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:01 am

As a necro, you can probably just walk passed everything, creating a death trap for whoever does prison after you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prison partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison partner   Prison partner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prison partner
Page 1 of 1