Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

issue with max mana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chippi

issue with max mana Empty
PostSubject: issue with max mana   issue with max mana Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:58 pm

When I used /max it's showing that I have 310 base mana and the max is 300. I think this came from using a mana scroll and it must have put me over the max somehow.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

issue with max mana Empty
PostSubject: Re: issue with max mana   issue with max mana Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:03 am

Yes this is a bug and has been a bug since the dawn of time.

However, it was not detectable previously as the max mod able to be shown in the client was 999 so when the mod exceeded this the display was truncated to 999.

The bug was only able to be noticed when /max showed the true base value for mana/hp/end.

The cause was the hp/end/mana scrolls not checking limits correctly (as you suspected).

This bug has not been fixed and will be active next time I restart the server.

Well reported and diagnosed.
Back to top Go down

issue with max mana
Page 1 of 1