Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravhington Quest #2 Sir Lucan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johndave

Ravhington Quest #2 Sir Lucan Empty
PostSubject: Ravhington Quest #2 Sir Lucan   Ravhington Quest #2 Sir Lucan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:45 pm

The bone key in this quest destroys itself after 5 minutes, which means if you have bad luck with the tp traps, you can end up having the key destroyed before you even get to the chest you need it for. Keys should not destroy themselves with no warning, especially that quickly. /endrant
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Ravhington Quest #2 Sir Lucan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravhington Quest #2 Sir Lucan   Ravhington Quest #2 Sir Lucan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 2:34 am

There are two keys in Q2 (I think).

Both were set to 19 minutes expiry.
This has been changed to 30 minutes for both of them. I hope that helps as that should be plenty of time.

The time limit is set relatively tight to minimise the practice of collecting keys and giving them to friends or alts at a later date.
Back to top Go down

Ravhington Quest #2 Sir Lucan
Page 1 of 1