Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mobs going negative in HP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chippi

Mobs going negative in HP Empty
PostSubject: Mobs going negative in HP   Mobs going negative in HP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:09 am

I heard that nightblade had a grolm go negative in pents and it would respawn further negative continuously. I had the same thing occur a little later with one of the sea grolms by the chest for the key in the swimming quest
Back to top Go down
Chippi

PostSubject: Re: Mobs going negative in HP   Mobs going negative in HP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:35 am

went back to get a better idea of where the sea grolm came from and it's the one that spawns in the SW corner. The sea grolm with negative health was gone but now this location is continuously spawning sea grolms as soon as the one steps off this spot.
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Mobs going negative in HP   Mobs going negative in HP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:15 pm

Template 1423 I respawned it and the problem seems to have fixed itself now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobs going negative in HP   Mobs going negative in HP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobs going negative in HP
Page 1 of 1