Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death off Deathtraps

Go down 
+5
Daddyonine
Motoko
amanar
Iktomi
bubblecathie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

Death off Deathtraps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death off Deathtraps   Death off Deathtraps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:41 pm

Lordlava wrote:
[...]
If I tried to replace everything that was lost because a grave had expired then I would be doing research for months to try and find out what went missing as all the claims came flowing in.

I lost all my prison set, my +18res/+11res titanium dagger/shield.
And I also lost my so precious pink party hat!
What am I do without my hat?!
 confused 
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

PostSubject: Re: Death off Deathtraps   Death off Deathtraps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:11 pm

In fact, I demand a brand new pink party hat, its my bday afterall hey?!

Or else gods will feel fire-cathy wrath!Twisted Evil 

Ps: I'll fill your gold shrine with forest black mushrooms.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Death off Deathtraps   Death off Deathtraps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:07 pm

bubblecathie wrote:
Lordlava wrote:
[...]
If I tried to replace everything that was lost because a grave had expired then I would be doing research for months to try and find out what went missing as all the claims came flowing in.

I lost all my prison set, my +18res/+11res titanium dagger/shield.
And I also lost my so precious pink party hat!
What am I do without my hat?!
 confused 

I remember you posting a picture of that. To be honest I would want to have those replaced as a 5min grave for a player is a bug not a feature. There is no realistic way to have grave runs with a 5min limit. You shouldn't lose your valuable time for a such a reason. I hope you get this resolved Good luck cath.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PostSubject: Re: Death off Deathtraps   Death off Deathtraps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:48 am

Yeah if the 5 minute grave is an unreported feature then it better not be removed. If it is removed then it is considered a bug and they should get their stuff back for dieing due to a bug.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Death off Deathtraps   Death off Deathtraps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:19 am

I am not 100% certain that a bug was responsible for any of the reported deaths, only the failure of the race to get to the grave in time.
Back to top Go down
Johndave

PostSubject: Re: Death off Deathtraps   Death off Deathtraps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:15 am

well, the bug wasn't responsible for the death, but it was responsible for them not being able to retrieve it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death off Deathtraps   Death off Deathtraps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:23 pm

At the very least I don't think it would be to onerous for Cathy to get her beloved Pink Hat back. Everything else can be replaced in time...lot's of it  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Death off Deathtraps   Death off Deathtraps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:36 am

She already has a pink hat back Smile
Back to top Go down
Johndave

PostSubject: Re: Death off Deathtraps   Death off Deathtraps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:09 am

In my personal opinion amanar and the cathynator should each get 10 ss18, and 25 ss12, as well as a choice of one of their prison items. It seems the most fair for them while also not consuming allot of your time.

P.S. Another option is just 40 strong Baron sea golems so that imps could take care of the replacement of lost goods.

Just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: Death off Deathtraps   Death off Deathtraps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:13 am

Strongs created by imps are soul-less, they don't actually drop ss.
Back to top Go down
Johndave

PostSubject: Re: Death off Deathtraps   Death off Deathtraps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:14 am

You could kill a strong and create mirrors of the golem that loots and equips the ss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death off Deathtraps   Death off Deathtraps - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death off Deathtraps
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: