Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

seyan'du and new town

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
telamary

telamary

seyan'du and new town Empty
PostSubject: seyan'du and new town   seyan'du and new town Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:32 pm

um i found this quite odd. the quests all reset when you turn seyan so why didn't the new town quest reset? bounce
i used the portal behind the clan master and found out that it worked for me. confused not good because of the high lvl monsers and the dangerous areas that the quest items are in.
Btw my char is Ranold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stonedgestudio.com
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: seyan'du and new town   seyan'du and new town Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Like we said ingame, the flag saying you'd been there isn't reset when you seyan, just like Polls Touched, First Kills, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: seyan'du and new town   seyan'du and new town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:01 am

It is a good point.

I am not sure whether it should reset.

The same applies to all activated portals so it is a wider and and will be a growing issue.

It may have to be a set of flags that need to be reset on going seyan.
Back to top Go down
Nagilum

PostSubject: Re: seyan'du and new town   seyan'du and new town Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:22 am

A question along the same lines as this, is your profession rank reset when you go seyan'du? Obviously you lose the actual skill so you need to redo the quest, but once you've done so, do you get to skip ahead to whatever rank you were before?
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: seyan'du and new town   seyan'du and new town Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:30 pm

I imagine losing the skill would also effect the rank but you could be right! (Goes to seyan!)
Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: seyan'du and new town   seyan'du and new town Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:34 am

Ok A good question.

Should your profession rank reset when you go seyan? ,,,,,,,,,,, Question

Will have to give it due consideration. ,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
ClumsyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: seyan'du and new town   seyan'du and new town Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:49 am

hi i tried going seyan after having a profession.

u lose the skill, but not the rank.

when u get back the skill, u are back to having the rank of what u previously had

i was a harvester templar, now a harvester seyan. but... i aint sure wat will happen if u are a harvester and went blacksmith... i think u will have the harvester rank... LOL!!!! that is wat i think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seyan'du and new town   seyan'du and new town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

seyan'du and new town
Page 1 of 1