Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liquidation sale.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dinin

Liquidation sale. Empty
PostSubject: Liquidation sale.   Liquidation sale. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 5:40 pm

Looking to liquidify assets.
Dpots 10k ea or 3 for 25k
Skua scrolls (pro enh ms) 12.5k ea or 3 for 30k.
While supplies last Smile
Open to bargaining, please pm me or see me in game as to not clog up this post with back and forths Razz

Disclaimer: ive been gone awhile so my prices may be way off, if so please politely let me know Smile
Back to top Go down

Liquidation sale.
Page 1 of 1