Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

compulsion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy

compulsion Empty
PostSubject: compulsion   compulsion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:30 pm

When you try and compulse something in the arena monster area it crashes the game
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

compulsion Empty
PostSubject: Re: compulsion   compulsion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:29 am

Ok I am able to compulse there so it may be coincidence.

However, it is the 3rd unexplained server crash in the last few weeks so that is not good.

If anyone is online and the server crashes, please make note of exactly what you were doing (or trying to do) and where u were. It could be a command or an item or an action. It maybe something old or something new.

Any evidence gratefully appreciated as it helps me to keep the game stable.
Back to top Go down

compulsion
Page 1 of 1