Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

guards in temple

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy

guards in temple Empty
PostSubject: guards in temple   guards in temple Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:03 am

We need to stop them from attacking players, or at least have a time span on how long they r angry...
Back to top Go down
Redman

guards in temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: guards in temple   guards in temple Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:16 am

Agreed. The guards in the market attack players involved in clan fights (assuming the players are within the guards viewing range).
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

guards in temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: guards in temple   guards in temple Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:59 am

Options :
1) Make market NO_FIGHT area like the temple so that peaceful law abiding clannies can do a day's retail therapy in peace
2) Exercise due diligence when selecting target to avoid the wrath of Mr Plod
3) Investigate some over complex coding solution which is totally impossible to thing about at mid night after a hard week
4) Or - "if you live by the sword then you die by the sword" and accept the risks of the game

The guards do regularly get respawned by the game but I do not know the frequency that it happens at. They lose their anger once respawned.

Back to top Go down
Laughter

guards in temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: guards in temple   guards in temple Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:12 am

When I was attacked by the guards when killing Wind, Razz the guards were after me for over an hour. That's ridiculous, maybe another option could be faster guard response time, but you cant do anything with the guards hanging on ur back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

guards in temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: guards in temple   guards in temple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guards in temple
Page 1 of 1