Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hall of mirrors

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy

Hall of mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Hall of mirrors   Hall of mirrors Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:34 am

Odin/Drwho is having trouble working the Hall of Mirrors, was wondering if anyone would be able to help him out? All I can think of isnt working...
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Hall of mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of mirrors   Hall of mirrors Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:04 am

Hall of Mirrors was closed when a bug was found. Access to it was blocked.

The bug has been fixed but I need to get the bug finders to help me test it to make sure it does not still exist.
Back to top Go down
Martyr

Hall of mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of mirrors   Hall of mirrors Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:27 am

Hall of Mirrors now re-opened.
Back to top Go down
Laughter

Hall of mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of mirrors   Hall of mirrors Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:32 pm

HoM at lvl 10 max is pointless, I understand the need for a cap but a knight only gets 62k and they stick their neck on the line. HoM is not easy so I don't think it should get a low reward. It takes quite a bit of time as well. If I remember correctly, lvl 15 of HoM is 4 guys for each of your and it gives like 150k... that sounds more reasonable for the difficulty. I would like to request the cap to be lvl 15 rather than 10.
Back to top Go down
Subzero

Hall of mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of mirrors   Hall of mirrors Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Yea it took me forever to finish and got the exp for one solve in uw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hall of mirrors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hall of mirrors   Hall of mirrors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hall of mirrors
Page 1 of 1