Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PK zones

Go down 
+5
Andy
amanar
Motoko
Urdadi
Punchingbag
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andy

PK zones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK zones   PK zones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:16 pm

I see barely anyone being purple anyway, as they "don't like to lose items on death" so we either get rid of one or combine purple n clans... It's your choice guys
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PK zones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK zones   PK zones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Andy wrote:
I see barely anyone being purple anyway, as they "don't like to lose items on death" so we either get rid of one or combine purple n clans... It's your choice guys
Or just leave it how it is...
Back to top Go down
Thug

PK zones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK zones   PK zones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Andy wrote:
agreed, u should be able to be in clan and go purple if u want
Back to top Go down
Rush

PK zones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK zones   PK zones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:53 am

Thug wrote:
agreed, u should be able to be in clan and go purple if u want
That's not what he means.

And I don't see a reason to have to get rid of one when everything is fine as it is. The initial discussion was an enhancement to clans. Not fusing clans and purple. They should not be one and the same.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PK zones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK zones   PK zones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:56 pm

I would still like to see a list of accepted areas you would like to see these areas as so far no1's given much input as to areas for pvp.

I only brought up purple as it seems a defunct pvp genome, and as everyone wants the game "balancing" (or tipped to player's benefits), I would like to see more purple people...
Back to top Go down
Rush

PK zones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK zones   PK zones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Me personally would not care if clans were changed to purple or whatever. But im 100% sure if that were to happen then clans would die. Punchingbag suggested some areas on the first post. Id only take the areas where death by mobs isn't likely. Like the outside areas of LV. Even u1 and u2 would be fine. Black Stronghold too I guess but the decision isn't mine.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

PK zones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK zones   PK zones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:18 am

Andy wrote:
Why not list a few places where you can't clan fight now but would want to if possible then, this will help us consider expanding the clan fighting zones. Would be good if we could switch on/off or even have danger areas (like battle royal/2?)
Easier to list places that should stay safe. For me this list is very short: pents, skua temple, clan carpet, prospect peak. I like Rush's idea that solves real deaths: if a rival clannie has cast spell on you in last x seconds of life, you get clan death even if mob strikes killing blow. I especially think prison should have more fighting, & agree with pb that drug spots are another great place for this. It's been a long time since I went to U2, but I remember wanting to kill the nerd camping gking for hours & hours & hours. A little zero-loss pvp here would be a blast.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PK zones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK zones   PK zones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 5:34 am

This whole concept would cause a TON of griefing....

And by griefing I mean basically harassment, certain people hunting others all day long, making it impossible for them to do anything.

Clans are too integral to the game, you basically have to be in a clan else life will be a lot harder for you... but not everyone wants to get PKd at end of prison or u2 or whatever.

I stand by my vote of saying no, this is not good for the game overall.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PK zones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK zones   PK zones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 5:40 am

I agree, bad for the overall game.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PK zones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK zones   PK zones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:29 am

Yeah I totally disagree with it as well, if you want pk deaths then go purple, how hard is this to understand?
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

PK zones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK zones   PK zones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:19 am

Dakr wrote:
Yeah I totally disagree with it as well, if you want pk deaths then go purple, how hard is this to understand?
There is noone in purple silly. I don't want to make graves anyway. I just want more fights & more places to fight. Whats so scary about getting sent back to clan carpet? How can that ruin anything or be bad for the game?
Back to top Go down
Punchingbag

Punchingbag

PK zones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK zones   PK zones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Rush wrote:
Is it possible to be made where if you were attacked by a player, lets say 30 seconds? Then a monster kills you, you suffer a clan death and not a real death? If not then people would definitely abuse the monsters and make clannies suffer real deaths. Which is not the intent of clans
perfect solution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PK zones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK zones   PK zones - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PK zones
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2