Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Double Logging

Go down 
+2
Elffin
Seppy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Seppy

Double Logging Empty
PostSubject: Double Logging   Double Logging Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:42 am

I know double logging is illegal for everything apart from transferring gear between alts. Although this may be a touchy subject, how do you do it? I know you have to edit some part of the code on Notepad++ or something but no idea how.. I purely want it so i can transfer 10+ items of gear at a time and dont have to leave it sitting in temple periodically or behind some building, with the chance of it disappearing or janitors picking it all up. Any help would be great, cheers
Back to top Go down
Elffin

Elffin

Double Logging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Logging   Double Logging Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:09 pm

I just turn the 2nd puter on, dont help u, but works for me Razz

Elf.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Double Logging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Logging   Double Logging Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:21 pm

It is a very touchy subject, but ill help Wink

if you are running windows, just create a second account, (Windows)+L to swtch between accounts, find the client on the second account and log into your second man

then windows L back to your main acc, and start transferring

its that simple Wink
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Double Logging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Logging   Double Logging Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:20 am

Or use a virtual machine like
Microsoft Virtual PC
or
Oracle VM VirtualBox.

Note VMs take a little bit of effort to set up (you need to install an operating system) but they give you the equivalent of a new windowed PC on your desk top.

There are also some simpler windowing programs around but make sure that you get one from a reputable source as I got a nasty disease from one of them once.

Actually I only play the game now from the virtual PC.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Double Logging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Logging   Double Logging Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:18 am

there is a much much simpler way to do this that does not require running a second computer or account or a third party program but since it requires altering the code of the client (1 letter) to allow more then one instance of aranock to run at a time easily it may be abused to break the rules; I will not share my knowledge (unless ofcourse LL oks me to). If you happen to catch me on refreshing my alts I will demonstrate by logging into all 5 of my accounts at once. Disclaimer: I do not condone altering the client in any way shape or from.
Back to top Go down
Mikarah

Double Logging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Logging   Double Logging Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:54 am

Lordlava wrote:
Or use a virtual machine like
Microsoft Virtual PC
or
Oracle VM VirtualBox.

Note VMs take a little bit of effort to set up (you need to install an operating system) but they give you the equivalent of a new windowed PC on your desk top.

There are also some simpler windowing programs around but make sure that you get one from a reputable source as I got a nasty disease from one of them once.

Actually I only play the game now from the virtual PC.

I just got this up and running and man Virtual PC is sick! I had been looking for a way to play this game windowed. Wish I had found this sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Double Logging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Logging   Double Logging Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double Logging
Page 1 of 1