Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannibals part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whoopiezz

Whoopiezz

Cannibals part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cannibals part 2   Cannibals part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:21 am

Three men crash land in jungle. They are quickly rounded up and imprisoned by a tribe of cannibals. The tribe's Chief tells them that if they can pass the test of manhood they will be taken to the nearest civilized town and released; and if they fail they will be eaten alive. So all 3 Men quickly agree. The Chief tells them that the first thing that must be done is to go into the jungle and find 10 fruits to be used as seasoning those who did not pass the test. So they go out and find the fruit. The 1st man who comes back found bananas and showed them to the chief. The Chief then says "the first part is done, but now you must shove all of them up your butt, and you can’t change your facial expression at all". So man # 1 starts, but try as he might he can’t get even one in. After 10 minutes of trying he finally gets one to go in and screams in pain as it does. The chief orders the man eaten alive. The cannibals shove the bananas into his rectum and eat him. Man #2 comes back with berries. When he is told what he must do he thinks to himself, this will be easy. He begins to insert the berries into his rectum 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and then begins to laugh hysterically. The chief again tells the cannibals to eat the man alive. Later on in heaven the ghost of Man #1 asks Man #2, "Why did you start laughing, you were so close to winning your freedom? Why did you laugh?” Man #2 replies "Well I saw Man #3 coming with pineapples."
Back to top Go down

Cannibals part 2
Page 1 of 1