Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiring a Hit man

Go down 
+4
Motoko
Dakr
amanar
Yatana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatana

Hiring a Hit man Empty
PostSubject: Hiring a Hit man   Hiring a Hit man Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Seeing as I am not around as much as I would like during the week I am offering a gpot for every kill made on Diehard or any of his characters.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

Hiring a Hit man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring a Hit man   Hiring a Hit man Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:27 pm

how bout i kill you
Back to top Go down
Dakr

Hiring a Hit man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring a Hit man   Hiring a Hit man Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:58 am

LoL wth is goin on.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Hiring a Hit man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring a Hit man   Hiring a Hit man Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:23 am

Love this... keep it up.

Aranock needs some sort of chaos.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Hiring a Hit man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring a Hit man   Hiring a Hit man Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:26 pm

K ill take all of the gpots
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Hiring a Hit man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring a Hit man   Hiring a Hit man Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:18 pm

I am inclined to think that asking people to target another player in this manner fairly well crosses the border of harrassment and would probably be dealt with as such.

I just reread this and am feeling tired and less compassionate about how I interpreted the topic.

Harrassment = bad = bad things happen to the harrasser = not really worth the effort.
Back to top Go down
Yatana

Hiring a Hit man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring a Hit man   Hiring a Hit man Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:45 pm

"rolls his eyes" oh bother, if I didnt post it on the forum and just asked people privetly there would be no talk of harassment, I never asked anyone to mass kill someone else, I never said make it so he can never go anywhere in game without dying, I simply said if you play as a clan member and clan kill a specific player (totally legal as I last check not harassment in ANYWAY) I would reward you...

Now please explain how this is harassment and posting a topic on forum called "Way to be a **** Tornado" Isn't harassment? Honestly the way you admin stick up for some people while you ignore and punish others is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Fazza

Fazza

Hiring a Hit man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring a Hit man   Hiring a Hit man Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:04 pm

The main difference between these two topics is that one is about a PvM death caused by something going wrong betwen a group and the person who died in question having a rant about it saying that it was planed.

Your topic on the other hand is offering a reward to anyone who kills a specific player. You want people to go out of their way to kill a player for a reward.

That is the main difference.

By putting a target on someones head like this it means that they might never get to enjoy the game again which as common sense would agree, is harassment.

Having a naughty thing about people GETTING you killed is not harassment.
Back to top Go down
Yatana

Hiring a Hit man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring a Hit man   Hiring a Hit man Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:53 am

First off that death was not planned, it was his simple stupidity that got him killed but that is beside the point, being in a clan means you are going to get a clan death or two. you will not receive any punishment other than being sent back to clan hall, if you dont want to die simply leave clans and your problem is fixed. putting a price on someone doesnt nothing more than raise you chances of being hunted from what it already was, (which was already high enough on account of how many people he has annoyed as of late)
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

Hiring a Hit man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring a Hit man   Hiring a Hit man Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:24 am

I'm going to agree with LL on this one. As for staff standing up for only certain things that topic was locked and since this one isn't really going anywhere this one is too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiring a Hit man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiring a Hit man   Hiring a Hit man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiring a Hit man
Page 1 of 1