Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

:P (3 Characters)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

:P (3 Characters) Empty
PostSubject: :P (3 Characters)   :P (3 Characters) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:07 am

What's up, I'm Cody, I've been playing Version 2 for far to long and only took a break for a few years to play Version 3 / Version 3.5. During my adventures in V2 I've Warlorded a Warrior, Sorcerer, Templar, Harakim but haven't played a Seyan, I played Aranock a few years ago when it was brand new but at the time my friends and I all played Mercadia (which seems to be dead / gone now?). In addition to that I've been an Imp on two Version 2 servers (I believe Shadows was one) and another server (that shall remain unnamed Razz).

I live in Canada, I'm 19 (nearing 20), I enjoy cooking and am somewhat of a Computer Enthusiast, hopefully within the next few years I can work towards my Cisco / Microsoft / Oracle certifications and take up a Network Administration job.

PS: I seem to remember Jasmine from a few years back but I forget which server we played on, perhaps it was Thule?
PPS: I'm having a tough time deciding what I should play this time around, Surround Hit 2 or Blast 2 is what I'm stuck at right now.
Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: :P (3 Characters)   :P (3 Characters) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:49 pm

It's good to see another Canadian playing this game, welcome back to one of the few (maybe the last) v2 servers still around. See me in game to buy a fire armor lottery ticket for 100gp, you might win my fire armor chest piece. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: :P (3 Characters)   :P (3 Characters) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:38 am

Welcome back Cody.

If B2 does not destroy them, may your C2 protect you.
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: :P (3 Characters)   :P (3 Characters) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Welcome to Aranock Cody. We have many v2 players around (excluding me). Sounds like its time for you to try out a seyan. =P

If you need some refreshing on the town quests, you can find a map under "Town Square" section of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: :P (3 Characters)   :P (3 Characters) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:23 am

Thanks for the welcomes, I'm kind of torn between making a Warrior or Templar mostly because Arch-Templars kick ass and I imagine with Harden I'd be unstoppable but I hate gathering potions so bah!. Maybe I'll just stick to what I'm best at and make a Warrior, just out of curiosity are the requirements for the Barbarian sword correct on the website (see below).

Requirements
18 strength
10 agility
18 sword

WV/Power
+56 weapon value
+120 power

Because if that's true I'm going to have a bunch of fun playing a low-level Mercenary.
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: :P (3 Characters)   :P (3 Characters) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:06 pm

The str, agi, and sword values are correct, but the wv and power are +18 and +30, respectively.

Also, new in-game commands have been added to make life easier on players when they want to know the required stats of an item. For a merc, you will probably be using /sword and /armor most, but others such as /axe and /th are listed under the /help menu.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: :P (3 Characters)   :P (3 Characters) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:46 pm

there are two different barbarian swords in the game, one one that is a quest item from the templar outlaws and one from lab11. Please make sure you havent mixed them up Wink
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: :P (3 Characters)   :P (3 Characters) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:51 pm

I don't make mistakes (often LOL) but this is what I'm talking about,

:P (3 Characters) 2ebsjd1
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: :P (3 Characters)   :P (3 Characters) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:54 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: :P (3 Characters)   :P (3 Characters) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:45 pm

that would be the templar outlaws barb sword.
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: :P (3 Characters)   :P (3 Characters) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Dinin wrote:
that would be the templar outlaws barb sword.

....with the incorrect WV and power listed. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: :P (3 Characters)   :P (3 Characters) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:07 am

If we blink a few times Ody will have updated the website.

The /sword command runs off the actual data tables and should always be correct (unless some silly coder stuffed up) Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :P (3 Characters)   :P (3 Characters) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:P (3 Characters)
Page 1 of 1