Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lt General

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lt General Empty
PostSubject: Lt General   Lt General Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:55 pm

I wish to pent with anyone Lt gen or above and compare our Xp total. If you but have the heart anyways. I'm asking for a dead language to supply you with information.
Back to top Go down
Estherus

Lt General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lt General   Lt General Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:37 am

I'm General sorc. I do not understand what you want though besides penting together
Back to top Go down

Lt General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lt General   Lt General Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:02 am

You havn't said what class you are Gambit. I assume you want to compare the hourly gains.. ?

Dead language? Wtf are you talking about..
Back to top Go down
Estherus

Lt General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lt General   Lt General Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:56 am

i make about 600k-700k an hour when iam not trying too hard on my sorc, gmoon kinda boosts it to 1.5mill but then i actually am trying haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lt General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lt General   Lt General Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lt General
Page 1 of 1