Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ody's projects

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

Ody's projects Empty
PostSubject: Ody's projects   Ody's projects Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Working on a client for Aranock that is compatable across platform. If successful it has a few interesting applications.

Slow project as im learning several aspects as I go.
Back to top Go down

Ody's projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ody's projects   Ody's projects Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:37 pm

I've always thought v2 was perfect for the tablet platform. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

Ody's projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ody's projects   Ody's projects Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:43 pm

Would love to play on my android <3
Back to top Go down
Pooch

Pooch

Ody's projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ody's projects   Ody's projects Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:22 pm

This would be operfect as a html5 project!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ody's projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ody's projects   Ody's projects Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ody's projects
Page 1 of 1