Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quests, Ranks, and new stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Basrah

Quests, Ranks, and new stuff Empty
PostSubject: Quests, Ranks, and new stuff   Quests, Ranks, and new stuff Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:04 am

I played v2, a game for noobs, and this game before it moved.

I have heard of there being new quests and all since last time I played. I read the post on the quest map.

Can you give me the quests, what rank to do the quest in, and the new skills and rank to do them.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus

Cyrus

Quests, Ranks, and new stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quests, Ranks, and new stuff   Quests, Ranks, and new stuff Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:06 am

To the best of my knowledge:

Newbie quests (corporal enemies):

Axe was added (gheal from skelly lord now gives axe)
Stun/Curse/SH/Immunity were moved (you now get them for completing the haunted tower)

Arch quests (brig gen + enemies):

Curse2 (sorc/arch hara/seyan), Surround hit 2 (seyan/arch temp/warrior), Blast2 (seyan/arch hara), Poison (arch hara/sorc/seyan), Dual Wield (warrior and arch temp), Harden (arch templar), and Compulsion (arch hara/sorc). These quests are available from the new areas Aranock Mountains, Valley of Death, and Emerald Cave.

New town quests (enemies around captain):

Shield, wand, staff. As well as profession skills harvester, craftsman, blacksmith, and alchemist.

As I recall you being a templar (I think), the only differences you need to know about in the immediate future are axe (which I'm pretty sure you got already) and the movement of surround hit/immunity. Then, once you arch you will need to look into getting surround hit 2 and harden. There are also labs 10/11/12 now to make arching a little easier.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask, and if I missed anything or made a booboo somebody please correct me.
Back to top Go down

Quests, Ranks, and new stuff
Page 1 of 1