Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can't download the client

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrome

I can't download the client  Empty
PostSubject: I can't download the client    I can't download the client  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:12 am

Hey on the website http://aranock-online.co.uk/ there is a what appears to be a link and says DOWNLOAD but when I click on it, nothing happens, asif it's not a link and just a written word. Is there another way I can download the client?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: I can't download the client    I can't download the client  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:34 am

I just ried it and it worked. Press on the word not the picture.

An alternative is to go to the forum under Game Updates
Choose topic Lost Cave
In the 2nd posting you will see a link.

Try that one.

Alternatively, did the Download link open up a seperate window in your browser? See if it popped up there.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: I can't download the client    I can't download the client  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:41 am

Hey it's fine now It just doesn't work on google chrome, I tried internet explorer and it's fine, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: I can't download the client    I can't download the client  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:42 am

Ok i hope to see you in game soon
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: I can't download the client    I can't download the client  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:45 am

I'll take a look at why chrome is having issues with re-directing the download, it was working fine on chrome prevously but ive recently made some changes and mediafire isnt the best of hosts. Im using microsoft publisher since that is what I have available to me and the origional template layout that was passed to me by Blue had used publisher in its creation, it helps with the authentic v2 feeling that players of mercenaris of Astonia will come to appreciate but its certainly no dreamweaver and some problems do pop up every now and then with compatibility that more than often spring from no-where and have to be fixed Embarassed

I think once the files are hosted somewhere more suitable than mediafire the re-directing will be much more publisher, and browser friendly.
Back to top Go down

I can't download the client
Page 1 of 1