Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Undead companion Poison

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laughter

Undead companion Poison Empty
PostSubject: Undead companion Poison   Undead companion Poison Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:14 pm

When my undead is in an area where he can't hit the monsters with his mod poison, he still casts it anyways... over and over again. It's like once every 3 seconds he waves his arm and nothing happens. It makes his combat really sucky because every 4 swings he takes a break to try to cast. 2 solutions to this problem... 1st you could figure out how to make it sense the mod is not high enough to cast there or 2nd, you could give Necro's poison instead of their undeads. I for one like the second option better, but anyway this could be fixed, I'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Undead companion Poison   Undead companion Poison Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:32 pm

How about just take poison away from the companion?
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

PostSubject: Re: Undead companion Poison   Undead companion Poison Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Redman wrote:
How about just take poison away from the companion?

solved, lol
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Undead companion Poison   Undead companion Poison Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:50 am

I am guessing that is a bit of a drain on the mana stocks.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Undead companion Poison   Undead companion Poison Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:37 am

Ask and your wish shall be granted (well occassionally).

See if that is an improvement.

Same change made to Poison, C2 and Blind.
Back to top Go down
Laughter

PostSubject: Re: Undead companion Poison   Undead companion Poison Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:43 pm

I didn't notice any change, maybe it's not a problem with poison, I just figured it was. My undeads constantly waving his arm still and his mana plummets when he does that.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Undead companion Poison   Undead companion Poison Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:50 am

Any other spells he has that could have a similar problem?
Back to top Go down
Laughter

PostSubject: Re: Undead companion Poison   Undead companion Poison Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:53 pm

I dunno, I always spell him with bless/ew/prot, he could be trying to spell himself I guess.. I'm really not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undead companion Poison   Undead companion Poison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undead companion Poison
Page 1 of 1