Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prospect Peak - Guide Costs up & down, as well as all over the board..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thundar

Prospect Peak - Guide Costs up & down, as well as all over the board.. Empty
PostSubject: Prospect Peak - Guide Costs up & down, as well as all over the board..   Prospect Peak - Guide Costs up & down, as well as all over the board.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:04 pm

As Thandor, a Harvester, I am tracking the costs of Guides, mal-attempts, etc to know a real fair price for selling my completed wares. Right now, lvl 31, my guide costs for Witches Tower items goes like this.. Red Crys Guide 32s, Blue Crys Guide 1g 50s, Silver Guide 94g 50s, Gold Guide 111g 60s, Green Crys Guide 2g 79s, Emerald Stones Guide 133g 92s, Rainbow Crys Guide 16g 18s, Unrefined Sun Crys Guide 42g 00s, Huge Green Crys Guide 79g 80s, Silk Guide 210g 00s ?? Like a yo-yo, all over the board ? I don't know if the guide costs should be constantly the same price, decrease as your rank increases, but it is noticable that the prices change frequently without just cause ?? All of this seems to be happening on the WT Merchant. Mining Merchant doesn't seem to have the instability ?

Also, what is the rank required to be able to process Lead Bars ___, Refined Sand ___ & Titanium Pellets or Ilemite (+/-) for same ___ ??

Great site. Approved by the wife as non-satanic, rated 'E' for everyone.. like Nintendo games.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Prospect Peak - Guide Costs up & down, as well as all over the board..   Prospect Peak - Guide Costs up & down, as well as all over the board.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:15 pm

I don;t have answers for that...
But just to peeve your wife:

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Prospect Peak - Guide Costs up & down, as well as all over the board..   Prospect Peak - Guide Costs up & down, as well as all over the board.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 am

All the guides should now get progressively higher.

They are not identical between sequences but they do rise from level 1 to level 10 in each sequence.

Note the prices of a specific guide does not change. What will change is your barter skill.
Barter is modded by brave, int, will and also by bless. So it will vary from alt to alt and whether you are blessed, until you hit max barter at 150 mod. Then you will know the true price of a guide (or any other item)
Back to top Go down
Thundar

PostSubject: Prospect Peak - Guide Costs   Prospect Peak - Guide Costs up & down, as well as all over the board.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:03 pm

Thank you from the Down Under.. truely an aluring country that I would love to visit someday..

Well, it looks like you understood what others had trouble grasping and I will check out the changes, sometime later today.. Self blessed vs. when Jack is doing it, is probably one of the factors that I am seeing, for the most part. Me, Myself & I + a locally grown mushroom, acting as my booster pill, that is the most constant.

As a note, my Bartering has been maxed at 60/128 for several month's now, so that factor remains constant, tho it does not touch your mod 150. Willpower at 30/100 & Intuition at 30/100 are at their max and I am still working on maxing Braveness which is currently at 77/140 ( until it max's.. ), so when I've got an extra 110k to click it up a notch, I do ? I want Braveness out of the way, but not knowing how long it will take, is what is causing the low focus.

Last edited by Thundar on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer and missing words)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prospect Peak - Guide Costs up & down, as well as all over the board..   Prospect Peak - Guide Costs up & down, as well as all over the board.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prospect Peak - Guide Costs up & down, as well as all over the board..
Page 1 of 1