Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ERROR: could not establish connection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Urdadi

Urdadi

ERROR: could not establish connection Empty
PostSubject: ERROR: could not establish connection   ERROR: could not establish connection Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:14 am

I can't login. I fear for Aranock's citizens...
Back to top Go down
Elrick

Elrick

PostSubject: Re: ERROR: could not establish connection   ERROR: could not establish connection Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:16 am

i do was kicked and geting the same message, i was right at the chest too, at prison lake, had to kill the Temps gaurding the chest they was almost all dead and POOF i get kicked confused
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: ERROR: could not establish connection   ERROR: could not establish connection Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:21 am

The server had a slight miscalculation of unknown origins.

Not sure of the cause so will have to monitor it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ERROR: could not establish connection   ERROR: could not establish connection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ERROR: could not establish connection
Page 1 of 1