Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Limit on the spell power for self spells??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redman

Limit on the spell power for self spells?? Empty
PostSubject: Limit on the spell power for self spells??   Limit on the spell power for self spells?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:08 pm

Why is there a limit on the spell power for a player that is self spelling?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Limit on the spell power for self spells??   Limit on the spell power for self spells?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:33 am

Guess
1 Ish Scrolls
2 Skua scrolls
3 You would burn up
4 We are not insured for incineration
5 Some other reason
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Limit on the spell power for self spells??   Limit on the spell power for self spells?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:21 pm

LOL

The force is strong with you, but you need too gain experience by training with master Yoda first Razz

However, simply for debating purposes, I wonder what effect it would have to remove this, providing there was a way of still limiting spell power from scrolls etc. I'd expect it would be a complete waste of time as the benefits would be both small and temporary. Many people escape the rank limit from within their current rank, 2/3's of the way through.
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Limit on the spell power for self spells??   Limit on the spell power for self spells?? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:00 pm

No scrolls being used. Self spells was an attempt to mean that the player clicks the spell to cast it on themselves.

The spell power isn't limited when it is cast on a "stronger", higher ranked character. It is limited when casting on lower ranked, "weaker" players and self. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limit on the spell power for self spells??   Limit on the spell power for self spells?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limit on the spell power for self spells??
Page 1 of 1