Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White blink

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy

White blink Empty
PostSubject: White blink   White blink Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:57 am

Screwdriver has reported a white blink in pents at 254,434. Went to investigate but it's the candle/wall in lower 2nd lt pents. nothing wrong for me but... thought u might want to know about it
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

White blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: White blink   White blink Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:36 am

Certain squares have a delay in changing darkness when it goes from day to night and night back to day. Most commonly I have observed this for traps in the ground but it can also happen for other things as well. The light calculation appears to be different and time or movement generally appears to solve the problem.

I did not notice anything flashing /blinking but there may have been a combination of light/shadows/perception at the time that has an undocumented result.
Back to top Go down
Andy

White blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: White blink   White blink Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:42 am

That's what i thought but Screwdriver was seeing it the whole time i was there, and it was next to a candle in pents so i didnt thing it would hugely be effected by day/night and or moving light sources...
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

White blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: White blink   White blink Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:48 am

I can't see anything special at the address you gave or the ones around it.
No specal sprites, no items no flags ..... nothing out of the ordinary.

T'is very strange.

Maybe if it happens again, take a screen shot and post it in so I can see what I am trying to find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: White blink   White blink Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White blink
Page 1 of 1