Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Witch's tower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lurker

Witch's tower Empty
PostSubject: Witch's tower   Witch's tower Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:53 am

I am assuming the witch's tower is through the door north of the Harvest farm. But it seems to be blocked. Is it actually somewhere else?

Never mind me I found it.
Back to top Go down
lurker

Witch's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's tower   Witch's tower Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:50 am

Though finding it seems to not have been of much use. I have tried walking through every all and using everything, even kill this guard. I have found nothing of consequence here. Though i think their might be a bug in the guards speech. If you say 'witch' she says "This tower holds many secrets, and powerful objects, 8d." Replace the 8 with 1,6, and ".". seems random.
Back to top Go down
lurker

Witch's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's tower   Witch's tower Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:57 am

Apparently i suck at clicking.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Witch's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's tower   Witch's tower Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:08 am

I assume your last comment indicates that you unlocked at least some of the secrets of the Tower
Wink
Back to top Go down
lurker

Witch's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's tower   Witch's tower Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:35 am

Haha yeah. Also what's up with the door north of harvest farm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Witch's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch's tower   Witch's tower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch's tower
Page 1 of 1