Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Witches Tower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ketchup

Ketchup

Witches Tower Empty
PostSubject: Witches Tower   Witches Tower Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:53 pm

Ive been messing around in the witches tower for a few hours and ive tried everything... tried all walls for fake ones, used all torches, pictures etc, killed tower gaurd and im starting to think that its bugged... maybe its not but in 3 hours i should have found something to lead me to the next part of the tower and im totally stumped lol Mad confused
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Witches Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witches Tower   Witches Tower Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:55 pm

the area is made to be difficult to discover, this is to keep the witches from above from coming down and terrorizing the good folk of aranock. Keep trying, i am sure with a little luck and persistance your find your path.
Back to top Go down

Witches Tower
Page 1 of 1