Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I will buy stuff!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

I will buy stuff! Empty
PostSubject: I will buy stuff!   I will buy stuff! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:52 am

I'm mainly looking for some res gear to get a tad higher pents.
But here's an list of what I'd like:

Steel Cloak/Arms/Leggins with SS ranked 7-10 with following attributes:

+5 res gear = 5k (And I'll add 1k extra for each + res on that, like a +10 res = 10k gold.) Max base res can't go higher than 90.

I also accept + bless/prot/MS/enh gear wich I'll pay 1k a piece with +5 of any of those, and add 500g extra for each + over 5, +6 = 1,5k and so on (Or will/int/brave wich seems to be a rare piece to make, so I pay 3k each + for those as long as I can wear the gear, so +1 = 3k, +2 = 6k and so on) So a +3 will +5 bless will be 10k and I may add some snack on top if I got some spear stuff =D (Rpots, Gpots, Huge saphs on gold, gmanas etc. etc. All depends on what comes for my arms in a week.)

Other + gear you can keep for your self for free =) LoL
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

I will buy stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will buy stuff!   I will buy stuff! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:08 am

lol theres no way anyone is gonna sell you a +10 res steel piece for 10k. more like 100k
Back to top Go down
Andy

I will buy stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will buy stuff!   I will buy stuff! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:35 am

Collect me coal/iron ore and i can get the profs back up, will b a max of +12 items
Back to top Go down
Rush

I will buy stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will buy stuff!   I will buy stuff! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:11 pm

100k? lol naaa. Dont get cloak though, use ice cloak lol
Back to top Go down
Dakr

I will buy stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will buy stuff!   I will buy stuff! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:56 pm

You want to get a res shield and a res dagger. Thats all you will need if you use a gpot to pent, also can get ice eggs from ice nest and get ice cloaks then.
Back to top Go down
Thrice

I will buy stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will buy stuff!   I will buy stuff! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:13 pm

Dont listen to Amanar hes stupid
Back to top Go down

I will buy stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will buy stuff!   I will buy stuff! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:23 pm

I wanna try make my char some mix between an old school and new school AH. LoL.

And a +10 res piece ain't worth a 100k. Rofl!!
If you have paid something near 25k for a +12 res dagger for example, it's something else. Since you will not use that dagger to fight with. But an armor piece will age after a little while, and CAN'T be repaired. So that's why I want armor instead of a dagger, wich I'll prolly make easy my self. =)

If anyone who's interested, I have a pure GC dagger in Cry ranked 11 with +11 GC for sale. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Dakr

I will buy stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will buy stuff!   I will buy stuff! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Sigtyr wrote:
I wanna try make my char some mix between an old school and new school AH. LoL.

And a +10 res piece ain't worth a 100k. Rofl!!
If you have paid something near 25k for a +12 res dagger for example, it's something else. Since you will not use that dagger to fight with. But an armor piece will age after a little while, and CAN'T be repaired. So that's why I want armor instead of a dagger, wich I'll prolly make easy my self. =)

If anyone who's interested, I have a pure GC dagger in Cry ranked 11 with +11 GC for sale. Razz 
I have been trying to make a res dagger for a long time, probably made 50-100 tit daggers still no luck lol. My best dagger I made was +18 bless and a +13 B2 dagger, rest were junk. So good luck making a good res dagger.
Back to top Go down
Rush

I will buy stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will buy stuff!   I will buy stuff! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:22 am

Resist wand is easier. Just make the very first wand. Not like you're going to fight with it. Caps at +12 though.
Back to top Go down

I will buy stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will buy stuff!   I will buy stuff! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:25 am

Stay with your wand and staff. I don't have those skills because I'm LAZY. I don't want those skills either. I want armor pieces. Ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I will buy stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will buy stuff!   I will buy stuff! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will buy stuff!
Page 1 of 1