Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Compulsion monsters killing other players.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasta

Compulsion monsters killing other players. Empty
PostSubject: Compulsion monsters killing other players.   Compulsion monsters killing other players. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 pm

A hara was penting a couple levels above me and came into lower pents for a solve. He saw me there and spelled me up. I saw some gargs following him and unwittingly decided to help him clear the gargs off him in repayment for the spells. Proceeded to get wtfpwnd by spelled up high lvl gargs Sad
Back to top Go down
Punchingbag

Punchingbag

PostSubject: Re: Compulsion monsters killing other players.   Compulsion monsters killing other players. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:19 pm

betcha you notice that lil "i" from now on
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Compulsion monsters killing other players.   Compulsion monsters killing other players. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:35 am

PB is right.

Compulsed monsters have the letter "i" at the beginning of their name.
So Gargoyles become iGargoyles.

Compulsed monsters will defend their master and their team. If you take on one then you take them all on.

Only their master saying "stop" or their death or yours will end their mission to exterminate you.

I am not sure I could really classify this as a bug, even if your intentions were honourable.
Back to top Go down
Solent

PostSubject: Re: Compulsion monsters killing other players.   Compulsion monsters killing other players. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Even as the speller, you have to be careful if you unmistakably try to compulse your own monster. They'll attack you. Usually takes a few deaths before you learn to spell stop really fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compulsion monsters killing other players.   Compulsion monsters killing other players. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:52 am

Me, Sampson and Fidan was doing Nest the other day and were grouped. They went in a few mins before me and I did hit the shortcut in to LtGens and met them in MaGen with my comps, I'm not in a clan or Purple, yet my comps went bananas on Sampson even when he didn't attack my comps. It did look more like his SH2 was hitting my comps and that triggered them to attack him. Luckily I only had a couple and not an army. LoL

He was only fighting normal gargs there. (Like 2 or 3)

Is that suppose to happen?
Back to top Go down
Tulkas

PostSubject: Re: Compulsion monsters killing other players.   Compulsion monsters killing other players. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Seems like arch skills dont play nice with each other. I wonder if compulsions are likewise affected by B2 C2 SH2 and poison?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compulsion monsters killing other players.   Compulsion monsters killing other players. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:14 pm

I dunno. I know that Sampson's SH2 got my comps, but Fidan didn't hit em even with the DW poison. And I haven't grouped enough spellers to get them to try to use c2 or b2 near my comps to figure out those two tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compulsion monsters killing other players.   Compulsion monsters killing other players. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compulsion monsters killing other players.
Page 1 of 1