Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monsters in temple

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trashcan

Trashcan

Monsters in temple Empty
PostSubject: Monsters in temple   Monsters in temple Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:23 am

Ive noticed the 4 grolms and the Icy in the temple just sitting there and was wondering why are they here sooooo i thought id'e ask Question
Back to top Go down
Bonney

Bonney

Monsters in temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in temple   Monsters in temple Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:32 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Nooooooooooooo maybe they taking over are town!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Monsters in temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in temple   Monsters in temple Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:05 am

Be scared!

Be very scared!

Monsters can attack you in the temple, if so commanded, but you are unable to defend yourself.

It is not fair, it is not just, but it is life and life can be tough.

So watch over your shoulder and be ready to run. Fast!

Back to top Go down

Monsters in temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in temple   Monsters in temple Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:13 am

Spoken like someone with experience. Myself have 2 daughters 1a type 1 diabetic and twin sons with cystic fibrous life is not fair. How you deal with things and pick yourself up after is what makes you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monsters in temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters in temple   Monsters in temple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsters in temple
Page 1 of 1