Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comp/Poison... concentration where?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ysmay

Comp/Poison... concentration where? Empty
PostSubject: Comp/Poison... concentration where?   Comp/Poison... concentration where? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:46 am

Just wondering why Comp/Poison don't utilize concentration. I could see it as a sort of balance issue considering how IMBA Comp is, but poison is hardly over powered.
Back to top Go down
Punchingbag

Punchingbag

PostSubject: Re: Comp/Poison... concentration where?   Comp/Poison... concentration where? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:51 am

ysmay wrote:
Just wondering why Comp/Poison don't utilize concentration.

concentrate works on compulse, I'm sure of it. I don't have poison so I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Comp/Poison... concentration where?   Comp/Poison... concentration where? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:22 am

It does appear that both Poison and Compulse utilise the benefits of Concentrate, if the player has the concentrate skill.
Back to top Go down
ysmay

PostSubject: Re: Comp/Poison... concentration where?   Comp/Poison... concentration where? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Thats wierd. I raised both skills at a constant rate, as well as concentrate, and I've noticed that it's a flat 100mana for compulse and a flat 50mana for poison. Guess I'll have to go pent some more and see if I notice a change :>
Back to top Go down
Swainhi

PostSubject: Re: Comp/Poison... concentration where?   Comp/Poison... concentration where? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Comp cost me 75 mana, don't have poison. However i am AH and ur a sorc, wondering if somethings different.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Comp/Poison... concentration where?   Comp/Poison... concentration where? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:34 am

If it costs you less than 150 mana for Compulse or 75 mana for Poison then you are benefitting from Concentrate.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Comp/Poison... concentration where?   Comp/Poison... concentration where? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:24 pm

mod 255 conc makes the cost of comp 35(or less) mana, going off Jack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comp/Poison... concentration where?   Comp/Poison... concentration where? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comp/Poison... concentration where?
Page 1 of 1