Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This displeases the seyan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

This displeases the seyan Empty
PostSubject: This displeases the seyan   This displeases the seyan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:42 am

So Phoenix and I (Major Seyan/2LT seyan) grouped up and decided to get a couple shrines. We successfully got the mine 3 shrine... however when we went to liz temple I was told I was 'Not experienced enough'. Since when are there rank limits on shrines? And how is liz temple less difficult to get than mine3? I was most disappointed to be in grouping range and actually support in a pair of difficult fights only to not be rewarded. I can understand not wanting to overpower a low level, but perhaps we could at least get the rank limit added to /data or something so I know not to waste my time?
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PostSubject: Re: This displeases the seyan   This displeases the seyan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:53 am

Someone actually posted something about this recently. I dont know if there are plans to change it or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This displeases the seyan   This displeases the seyan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:58 am

We killed mage/knight seperate and then I went in first as bait and ate the first blast/curse to absorb some mana and give him a jump start on the killing before the 2nd curse set in. I admit it seemed like a great idea until I realized the first blast took me to 43% hahah. All the same, I lived and it worked out though. Liz temple was actually easier when he was killing arch liz and I was taking out the knight. Stealth ftw
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: This displeases the seyan   This displeases the seyan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:27 pm

The rank requirements were put in as an added protection against people leading low levels to get shrines they shouldn't be able to get. But I'll see if I can get a list of rank requirements for each shrine so that people can know in advance when they should go for it.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: This displeases the seyan   This displeases the seyan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:46 am

Seyan shrine rank requirements are fairly easy to show.
The other town quest rank restrictions are a bit more work to do.

Next restart shrine min ranks will be shown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This displeases the seyan   This displeases the seyan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:32 am

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: This displeases the seyan   This displeases the seyan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:46 pm

/data is now live and it will show the minimum rank required for each seyan pent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This displeases the seyan   This displeases the seyan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This displeases the seyan
Page 1 of 1