Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thief with bless amulet missing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dagda

thief with bless amulet missing Empty
PostSubject: thief with bless amulet missing   thief with bless amulet missing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:03 pm

ive gone down there atleast 3 times and every time the thief is missing.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

thief with bless amulet missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: thief with bless amulet missing   thief with bless amulet missing Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:46 am

There was repeated and continued abuse of town quests by certain players so the way quest items were obtained was changed.

Most, but not all, town quests are now obtained from chests instead of a grave and become soulbound to the user once the chest is opened. This means that no one else can use or hand in the quest item or get a quest item and give it to you.

To do this, the quest items were removed from the grave, as it was in the good old days, and moved to chests. The chest in the thief house for bless was there a couple of days ago and, while possible, it is unlikely to have moved. However, it may be a bit further into the room than you are used to looking. Try going in further with a light on and look around. Idea

If you still have problems let me know. 4th time lucky.
Back to top Go down

thief with bless amulet missing
Page 1 of 1