Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Professions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laughter

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Professions   Professions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Wish was a lvl 51 harvester and went necro. Now it doesnt show that he has that at all. I really hope this is a bug and it wasn't decided that a price to pay for becoming a necromancer. I understand taking the harvesting stat away and making me get it again, but I should still be lvl 51 since my charcter did harvest over 1500 items. I understand you guys are under a lot of fire with the new update and I'm in no rush to see this happen... but I would like to have those harvesting lvls back eventually. (This is on Wish by the way)
Thanks!
~Laughter
Back to top Go down
Fazza

Fazza

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:36 pm

From what LordLava tried on the night of release.

Your rank remains but your profession does not.

Do not quote me but that is the best answer until LL or someone else can give a proper answer.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:42 am

Fazza is right. That is also my understanding.
You lose your profession skill - like all other skills/attributes but you retain your rank in the same way that you retain your clan and activated portals.

However, if you want I can reset your profession rank as well if you want.
Back to top Go down
Redman

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:24 am

Do the levels only apply if the character chooses the same profession as before? Or do they transfer from say harvester levels to blacksmith levels? Doesn't seem like it should transfer between different professions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Professions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professions   Professions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professions
Page 1 of 1