Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Professions & Crafting

Go down 
+3
Odysseus
Lordlava
Mikarah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikarah

Professions & Crafting Empty
PostSubject: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Been asking different players to try and get an understanding of how crafting & professions work but am still a bit confused. I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a guide or mind explaining how the system works. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:14 am

I have moved the original Professions topic from deep in the forum up to

Aranock Community Forum :: Announcements :: Game Updates

That was all the discussion when it first came out.

There will also soon be a list of all the guides on the website (very soon I hope) Smile
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:55 am

Guides are now up. Im still restyling the website so please bear with me if its appearance isnt yet co-ordinated with the rest of the site, but at least the information is up there. Its under the heading game information.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:19 am

Thanks Ody.

A clans page was also added that gives the total Kills and Deaths for clans.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:51 am

As requested

A list of the top players by profession is now on the website under Game Information, Profession Guides.
Back to top Go down
Swainhi

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Hey, can it be coded so we can just click on the profession in our skill menu and it'd use all available resources, mats and guides? Much like repair skill is set up, click it once and everything gets repaired. Please? I get tendonitis very easily so clicking and draggin repeatedly in a near similar fashion will inflamm my wrist and elbow and I will be unable to play ( or goto work). This is a matter of health and finance at this point. Thank you for quickly getting on the ball and writing the code! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Swainhi wrote:
Hey, can it be coded so we can just click on the profession in our skill menu and it'd use all available resources, mats and guides? Much like repair skill is set up, click it once and everything gets repaired. Please? I get tendonitis very easily so clicking and draggin repeatedly in a near similar fashion will inflamm my wrist and elbow and I will be unable to play ( or goto work). This is a matter of health and finance at this point. Thank you for quickly getting on the ball and writing the code! Very Happy

That would be very nice! I broke my wrist (not doing profs) and doing profs makes it hurt so I don't do them anymore. Razz
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:08 am

lol man up!!
put your prof as one of ur hot keys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:59 am

?
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:17 am

dont need to click and drag....
say ur an achemist
wanna make some mana pots...
farm the flowers... buy the scrolls.... pt the scroll in cursor... hit shift + f11...hey presto (thats my hotkey)
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:57 am

Thats not the issue. Its a lot of unnecessary clicks.
Back to top Go down
Swainhi

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:33 am

smasher, i hope u fall and break ur wrist while doing ur Parkour (as ur picture suggest) see how well u can do ur hotkeeys then.
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:51 am

Swainhi wrote:
smasher, i hope u fall and break ur wrist while doing ur Parkour (as ur picture suggest) see how well u can do ur hotkeeys then.

lol I love parkour Razz
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Swainhi wrote:
+1 lol. J/k. Razz
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:11 pm

lol well your all just charming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:09 pm

smasher wrote:
lol well your all just charming Very Happy
+1 cheers
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:19 pm

smasher's new avatar: cheers

Professions & Crafting 332-2010
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:20 am

flipper wrote:
smasher's new avatar: cheers

Professions & Crafting 332-2010

lol looking goooood Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professions & Crafting   Professions & Crafting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professions & Crafting
Page 1 of 1